Monday, November 29, 2010

Network Chiropractic has really helped me!

Network Chiropractic care is a very powerful and unique practice.  I went to a Network doctor about 16 years ago because I was in great back pain from my old job of installing monuments, (most weighed hundred of pounds).  I remember wondering if it was going to really do ANYTHING because it seemed like such a gentle approach and I was used to the regular chiropractors that forced everything back into place.  I knew right away when leaving the doctor's office that SOMETHING was different and better. 
Over the years I have gone and really love how it has brought be ease and peace in my stressful life. 
It can be a difficult thing for me to explain to people when I try and tell them about it.  I just can KNOW that it has worked and done seriously amazing healing in my life.  Here is the website that may explain it the way it should be explained...
Locally, I am under the care of Dr. Marc Rabinowitz.  Dr. Marc, like other network doctors, really does care about my wellness and wants me to feel better!  I know I do feel better, have a great flexibility, and control stress in my life that can turn right into tight back pain. 
This care really is powerful, and I know it works for me.  For that, I am filled with gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment