Monday, November 15, 2010

Hudson Valley Real Estate in winter...

Can get  a little slow.  It's the time of the year when I head to Rio de Janeiro.  While I am there, I parade and compete in Rio's Carnaval.  It's the biggest show on the planet and I march with the same group, (samba school) Vila Isabel every year.  All 3,800 in our group go in to the stadium in from of 100,000, (and the global news) to perform this year's theme, song, and dance while the jury judge on many ddifferent categories.  I was with them when they won in 2006 and we won that year by only 1/10th of a point!  This year the supermodel Gisele is parading with us!  Our group's theme this year is HAIR, (not the musical)!  We have 75 minutes to get the group down the runway and through the stadium including our floats that can be 6 stories tall!  It's always a big suprise to get my costume each year.  One year I wore something that was 15 feet high, and had to parade at 4AM in 100 degree heat!
Here is the news about Gisele...
I still stay on top of the local market, just in a much warmer climate, (it's summer in Rio at that time)!
Here is part of our 2006 parade that we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment