Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rumors and hear say...

I have heard agents buzzing about local banks that plan on releasing a load of foreclosures in the Fall and they expect it to hurry the local Hudson Valley Real Estate market.  More fears without FACTS?  I'm going to try and find out where this buzz is coming from.  There are QUALIFIED buyers in the market with great jobs who are watching the news and afraid to buy homes for no reason at all.  I'm starting to believe that like the stock market people like to buy when prices are high.  Prices and interest rates are at an all time low and while I have some buyers going to contract on homes, I also see plenty who are just afraid to pull the trigger because they think something is wrong.  Not only are prices super low, but I negotiate for buyers to save them THOUSANDS on their new home!  Come on people, it's time to buy!!  Big love!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment