Thursday, April 26, 2012

One of my favorite "luxury" Properties...

An agent from my office has one of my favorite properties on the market right now.  I was at this home yesterday and it really felt like I was on vacation at a French Provincial farmhouse.  It's on over 50 acres and really feels remote and private, yet is still a short drive to the Metro North train station and a little over an hour from Manhattan!  It feels like such a vacation home that I suggested the agent post it on Craig's List as a weekly rental.  I also suggested she hire a professional photographer and get better pictures because I think the ones on the listing don't do justice to such a unique home.  There is even a large studio on the property for (lucky) house guests!  Let me know if you would like to preview this home.  If you are looking for country luxury property, this is it!
(okay, this picture is this morning's sunrise from my home, but as I'm blogging this was happening and I had to share)...

No comments:

Post a Comment