Saturday, July 23, 2011

Freshy fresh summer!

I am really getting into a routine this busy summer with my food hauls.  On Thursday or Friday I beat the crowd and get to Fleisher's for the weekend meat supply.  It's really such an amazing place and converted me after 16 year of being a vegetarian to now being a meat snob.  Martha even did a big episode there and the owner Josh showed her how to butcher a pig!
Saturday Kingston has one of the BEST farmer's markets in the Hudson Valley!  So much to offer on just one of the most beautiful blocks in the area...
I try to not cook so much in the kitchen and either grill everything or eat at my fave local place Riccardi's hideaway.  Great food and people watching, Riccardis can often be dinner AND a show that reminds me of The Bronx 1940s...(complete with a NY Yankees crowd)!
I've been SLAMMED this year with clients who want Hudson Valley real Estate, and it's easy to see why!  This is a great new property I have that is walking distance to the farmer's market...


No comments:

Post a Comment