Saturday, October 23, 2010

Upstate New York in the fall...leaves and homes!

This is the time of the year when I dread the cold and start to complain about it getting dark earlier every day...GROAN!  I start to daydream about going to Rio De Janerio in a few more months where it is again SUMMER!  I always forget this is FALL and the best time to live here in the Hudson Valley!  Selling Hudson Valley real estate this time of the year can be great when I take clients to a property with amazing views of the Fall colors like this home I am showing today...
It's also a great time to get to the Walkway over the Hudson!  Open a year now, it's the best local place to see the Fall colors!!!
Yesterday, the colors here were PERFECT!  I went out to the porch and took these photos of the Hudson River and last night's full moon...


1 comment: