Friday, July 30, 2010

The big Hudson Valley wedding is here!!

It was really great this morning watching all the morning news shows live here!  They are all right across the river from me in Rhinebeck for Chelsea Clinton's big wedding.  One news station even showed the Kingston/Rhinecliff Bridge that I live next to.  Hudson River living is really the best way to enjoy life!  Here is a Hudson River property I have on the market right now that is just down the road from me...
http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/detail/848-39308EB482D84/282-Ulster-Landing-Road-Kingston-NY-12401
I really hope guests coming here for the first time this weekend think this is where they need to live also.  I can find the perfect Hudson valley Real estate for clients who have to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment